5.2. Check fearlessness and desire to fight with German shepherds.It is held at the certified exhibitions of clauses 2.2 and 2.4 of the mandatory procedure, and the exhibitions of clause 2.2 - at the discretion of the organizers. Only a person certified in the RKF system can be used as an assistant. The check is carried out on an open area of appropriate sizes with a natural coating, eliminating the injuries of dogs and persons involved.
Performance. At the direction of the judge, the guide with the dog on a leash runs in the direction of the shelter. 15 steps before the shelter (this place is masked), the guide removes the leash from the dog, and the dog continues to move next to the guide (it is allowed to hold the dog by the collar). When the guide with the dog approaches the shelter (no closer than 5 steps), then suddenly from the shelter the helper attacks the front of the guide. Shock exchange between the conductor and the assistant is not allowed. The dog should immediately rush at the helper and grab him. After grasping, the dog receives two hits from the helper with a flexible stick. Impacts are allowed on the hips, lateral parts and the withers. Cheering by the team is permitted. At the direction of the judge, the assistant stops the attack. After the attack has been demonstrated, the guide takes and holds the dog tightly by the collar. The assistant runs away directly from the dog with threatening movements. When it is removed by 50 steps, the conductor sends the dog to a detention, and he remains to stand. At the judge’s signal (when the dog approached the helper 30 steps) the helper turns around and, with a menacing cry and movements, runs towards the dog. If the dog grabbed, then after a short onslaught of the dog, the assistant stops the resistance. As instructed by the judge, the guide quickly approaches the dog and assistant, takes the dog and, taking the dog on a leash, leads her off the site. The grip is terminated either by the owner’s command or mechanically removing the dog by the collar. A general assessment of the entire test of fearlessness and desire to fight can be expressed by the words “expressed”, “available” (see clause 9.4), “insufficient” (see clause 9.5). At the end of the inspection, the judge monitors the tattoo number.
6. Grades and titles.
6.1. The following grades may be awarded at exhibitions:
- “very promising”, “perspective”, “small perspective”, “no perspective” (in puppy and adolescent classes).
- "very well".
- “disqualification” (see clause 9.2).
- At the Main exhibitions of RSVNO (see clause 2.3), in the leading group of dogs and bitches of the working class, an “eligible class” rating can be additionally awarded, which implies that the applicant has outstanding anatomical data, excellent physical fitness, and clearance for breeding (if there is a Kerkart RSVNO, WUSV), successfully passing a mental check (see clauses 5.1. And 5.2.)
6.2. At certified specialized exhibitions, depending on the rank of the exhibition, the following titles are awarded:
- Main exhibitions - САС, R. САС, SS (certificate of conformity) RSVNO Champion, Candidate for RSVNO Champions.
- Regional exhibitions - САС, R. САС, SS, Candidate for Champions of RSVNO.
7. Nursery competition. The breeding group of the kennel is formed of at least three and a maximum of six dogs, originating from at least two mothers with one factory prefix, listed in the catalog and passed the examination at this exhibition. To participate in the competition, the breeder submits a registered application with a copy of the certificate of registration of the factory prefix.
8. Review of manufacturers. Within the framework of the exhibition, producers can be examined, provided that each of them has at least 5 offspring (at least 3 females) registered and passed expertise at this exhibition. In accordance with the period of use of manufacturers, two groups are formed:
- manufacturers used in breeding for less than two and a half years,
- producers used in breeding for more than two and a half years. To participate in the show, the owner of the manufacturer filed a registered application. The review excludes the distribution of seats between the participants; the expert provides a complete description of each group to the attention of the audience.
9. Special provisions.
9.1. For declared, but not submitted dogs, the application is fully paid.
9.2. In cases of unethical behavior at the exhibition, the submission of deliberately false information, the implementation of cosmetic changes in the appearance of the dog (in order to deceive the expert), as well as when the dog is removed from the ring by the exhibitor without the permission of the expert, “disqualification” is carried out, with the appropriate rating. The owner of the dog is suspended from participation in the exhibition. Depending on the severity of the case, the owner may be deprived of the right to participate in subsequent exhibitions of the RSVNO (RKF) system, and his dog’s permission to breed is canceled. The expert is obliged to transfer information about the rating “disqualification” to the RKF and the RSVNO tribal commission no later than a week after the exhibition.
9.3. The expert’s decision is final and not subject to appeal.
9.4. In the case of fearlessness and the desire to fight, a general rating of “available” is obtained - the dog can claim a rating of no higher than “very good.” 9.5. In case of fearlessness and the desire to fight, a general rating of “not expressed” and a negative reaction to the shot is assessed as “satisfactory”.
World Championship in track work will be held in the Czech Republic on April 10-14
From April 10 to 14, 2019, in the Czech Republic, in the vicinity of the town of Horni Briza, which is located near the city of Pilsen, the 25th World Championship in IGP-FH (track work) will be held.
Address: Moscow, st. Hotel, 9, 5th floor
Mailing address:127106, Moscow, PO Box 28, recipient of RKF
Office hours of the RKF:
Monday: from 9:30 to 18:00
Tuesday: from 9:30 to 18:00
Wednesday: from 9:30 to 18:00
Thursday: from 9:30 to 18:00
Friday: from 9:30 to 18:00
Acceptance of urgent documents:
Monday: until 17:00
Tuesday: until 17:00
Wednesday: until 17:00
Thursday: until 17:00
Friday: until 17:00
Lunch: from 14:00 to 14:30
put the phone into tone mode by pressing * and dial the extension number of the desired subscriber
2106 - Public reception of the RKF
2155 - Secretariat of the RKF
2110 - The Qualification Commission of Judges of the RKF Exterior
2141 - Department of Dog Training and Performance
2149 - Qualification Commission of Judges and Dog Performance Specialists
2143 - Tribal Commission
2162 - Standards Commission
2145 - Exhibition Commission
2144 - Courses, Young Handler School
1045 - Contract Division
1037 - Legal Department
Head of PR and Communications
+7 495 640-55-05 (ext. 1027) Anna Shilina
Reception and issuance of documents:
8-800-700-9890 ext. 2128 - Issuance of champion diplomas and dysplasia
+7 (495) 482-15-10 - Receiving and issuing RFLS documents
+7 (495) 482-15-11 - Receiving and issuing RFSS documents
+7 (495) 482-15-18 - Reception and issuance of documents OANKOO
+7 (495) 482-15-12 - Receiving and issuing RFOS documents